● I followed Journal of Korea TAPPI’s author-instructions/sample-article.
● I numbered all pages and reviewed all figures, tables, and illustrations carefully.
● I did not use footnote or endnote features of the word-processing software (e.g., Wordperfect or Microsoft word) to prepare references.
● I checked all my cited references to provide solid figure of both the historical background and of the present state of related studies.
● I filled out and signed the proper copyright transfer agreement.
● I sent all of the above-mentioned documents (diskette or identical electronic version) to the corresponding editor.
● I included color pictures and wish to have these printed in full color. I would like to pay the additional charge of 100,000 won per page (must be prepaid).